It’s all here, ready when you are.
Lush open spaces. Tree-lined trails. Expansive parks. Finally, a community built on a vision of convenience and beauty.. Cradled between Kearney Lake and the Hammonds Plains Road and easily accessible off of Highway 102, The Parks of West Bedford offers an urban lifestyle enveloped by a rural ambiance.
Mere moments from schools and entertainment, shopping in Bayers Lake or Bedford, a Moosehead game or the Halifax Stanfield International Airport, you’ll quickly appreciate the convenience of living so close to everything you need or want.
- Progressive land development practices and environmentally protective covenants.
- Halifax Regional Municipality’s new Quad Pad Arena
- Northwood’s state of the art Continuing Care Centre for seniors
- Retail amenities conveniently located nearby
- Parks and walking trails for your enjoyment with ample dedicated green space
Your friends will also notice just how easy it is to visit. In fact, when they discover your community’s central access and peaceful setting, you might have to get used to seeing them more often.
5 Capstone Crescent
Bedford, NS B4B 0H1
Mon, Thu, Fri: 9am to 5pm
Tue, Wed: 1pm to 5pm
Sat – Sun: 12pm to 5pm
or by appointment